1 platser 6 månader eller längre Heltid
We need Interaction and User Experience Designer who wants to change the world
Are you a change maker and thinker? A person who wants to contribute towards improvement of healthcare in resource poor settings by bringing donations and charity into a new level where transparency is fundamental?
We are looking for an Interaction and UX Designer who is passionate about designing simple and magical solutions. Making Shifo's products simple and magical is an integral part of Shifo where we work hard to bring the best experience to the end-users by developing among others healthcare applications, transparency systems, fundraising platform and much more.
The right person should have gone through following experiences:
- A strong portfolio displaying a wide variety of print and graphic design work
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Adobe software packages
- Knowledge in video-compositing, motion graphics design, and animation
- Excellent knowledge of graphic tablets and hand drawing skill
- Expert knowledge in presentation design software (Keynote, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Corporate identity design experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in print, web and UI/UX design
- Minimum 2 years of experience in design of healthcare software UI
- Experience in design project management and team-leading
- Experience working with international project and in a multicultural team
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a team builder and player. You work together with multidisciplinary team in all phases of the development (from idea to result) in order to deliver the best product possible.
- You are disciplined and manage your time effectively.
- You do not see any problems, only solutions.
- You are passionate about creating attractive, modern and intuitive design for the end users.
- You enjoy being part of a small team, and dare to change the world by being effective and focused.
- You want to grow as a professional every single day and want to be the best in your field so you always on top of the wave in world of graphic design.
- Since we are working with many different countries, knowledge of different languages is a plus
If this resonates with you, please send your CV (maximum 2 pages) and cover letter (maximum 1 page) to [email protected]
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to write to [email protected]
Terms of employment: full time / 100%