1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Heltid
Inventory Managers, 2 positions
Do you want to be part of starting up and implement a new function at Volvo Cars?
At Material Planning & Logistics, you are part of a global supply and production team that makes sure that the cars we build meet the highest expectations from our customers. In close collaboration with people inside and outside the company, we drive and lead the supply chain - from the supplier to the customer - in a lean way. If you want to reach your personal goals together with other people, Material Planning and Logistics is the place for you to prosper.
Packaging Management Operations is a completely new function within Material Planning & Logistics Europe (MP&L) that will be responsible for providing standard and special returnable packaging to suppliers and other users within Volvo Cars. We are now looking for candidates to take on a role as Inventory Manager. In the role you will be part of starting up and implementing the new function. The Inventory Manager will constantly monitor and plan packaging inventory levels as well as managing and controlling day-to-day operations. We would preferably se that you are based in Gothenburg, but locations at our plants in Skövde, Olofström and Gent could also be possible.
* Monitor user-specific status points, supplier, plant, terminal etc: for packaging inventory
* Manage packaging inventory
* Set, control and monitor minimum and maximum inventory limits
* Follow packaging inventory at status locations and validate movements
* Manual push out of packaging
* Manage cost efficient processes with the suppliers and terminals, besides keeping packaging inventory levels within the budgeted limits
* Manage Fee settlement and Claims clearing towards suppliers and terminals
* University degree or equivalent within Supply Chain area
* Experience from inventory management and supply chain
* Willingness to travel
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Analytical and structural skills
* Excellent corporation skills
* Service minded
* Result and performance driven
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Monica Willeborg at +46 (0)729 889419 or by e-mail: [email protected]
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than November 17th, 2013.