OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Northmill, founded in 2006, is a Swedish innovative fintech-company with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. We have a strong focus on technology and believe that it can do much more to help people save both money and time than it does today. Northmill has approximately 200 000 customers and 110 employees in three countries. Our success has been awarded Dagens Industri Gasell (https://www.di.se/pressreleaser/2018/10/22/northmill-northmill-utsett-till-di-gasell-for-andra-aret-i-rad/) for two consecutive year (2016 and 2017) and is one of Sweden's fastest growing companies.
Join us on our fast journey by becoming our first IT Operation Manager!
The scope of your role
As our IT Operation Manager, you are responsible for our IT Product Operations, by, along with other duties, making sure that our Products uptime are within specified SLA. Through in-depth knowledge about our systems, processes and security mission you are a crucial factor to provide the best possible experience for our customers around the clock, every day of the year. You manage duties including incident and product deployment and support creating and providing documentation to system users and operators with the assistance of our DevOps team.
To succeed in this role, we believe you are structured, have an abstract mindset and a logical way of reasoning. Furthermore, you probably enjoy staying one step ahead thinking forward in everything you do with a pragmatic approach and an open mindset.
Moreover, you have:
- Fluent written and spoken english
- At least 5 years experience of similar roles
- Experience of managing, developing, maintaining, monitoring, documenting and configuring system controls
- Previously worked in an agile environment
- Possess deep knowledge about risk and process management
- Previously created documentation to system users and operators
- Have documented experience of incident management
- Previously experience of supervising an Operations team production processes
- Have worked within the industry of fintech
- Experience of cloud environment
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of a growth journey of building the next generation bank
- A great culture with friendly, driven and talented colleagues
- Social events, fairs, and other educational forums. Our yearly conference Northcon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iql8yirarH4), where we have visited Madrid, Prague, Palma & Malaga
- Work-Life Balance
- Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation
- An international work environment with collaborations between several countries
Start: As soon as we found our perfect match!
Extent: Full time
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+4673-310 19 27