1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Sandvik Machining Solutions (SMS) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global market-leading manufacturer of tools and tooling systems for advanced industrial metal cutting. Products are manufactured in cemented carbide and other hard materials such as diamond, cubic boron nitride and special ceramics.
SMS IT Demand for R&D & Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Sandviken bears global responsibility for the systems supporting product processes and structures for product related information. We are now planning for implementation of a global SAP platform for all PLM data. This is a foundation for downstream processes implemented in SAP, as well as support for our product creation processes. In part, this involves implementing a system solution for Product Portfolio Management (PPM), an area where we are now looking for an IT Process Manager, who will play an important role in developing and maintaining the SAP Product Portfolio Management system.
Key performance areas
As IT Process Manager for the SAP PPM your main responsibilities include:
- Working with the requirements for achieving a smoothly functioning PPM System intended to support a continuous flow of information, from idea management through product portfolio planning and all the way downstream to a development project
- Bearing responsibility for the specification of needs and requirements in the PPM System according to Best Practice
- Working with improving the processes needed to optimize the product creation process by utilizing SAP PLM capabilities
- Improving business capabilities by increasing project information and collaborative tasks
- Leading and/or participating in projects within the PLM area
- Document Management within the PLM area
- Providing support and assistance for users
You hold a Masters or Bachelor?s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Manufacturing, or have the equivalent knowledge and experience gained in some other manner. You have three to five years? experience in the PLM solutions area. Previous participation in projects within the implementation of operational support IT systems is an advantage, as is experience of SAP, SAP PLM or other PLM systems. You also have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written. Other language skills are an advantage.
As a person you are driven, structured, pedagogical and service-oriented. You are able to develop and maintain relationships at all levels, with internal customers and cross-functional colleagues. To be successful in your role, it is vital that you have an understanding of the processes and system solutions to support the product during its lifecycle.
We actively work to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Tina Viberg, Recruiting Manager, +46 (0)26 266 831
Camilla Philipsson, HR Advisor, +46 (0)26 266 196
Raimo Annanolli, Unionen, +46 (0)26 266 494
Maths Scherman, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)70 276 86 26
Lars Bergström, Ledarna, +46 (0)70 246 46 59
Send your application no later than September 30, 2013. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career, Job ID: 322771.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HRdirect, +46 (0)20 261 444.