1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Lön enligt överenskommelse Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelse
For over 30 years, Envirotainer has been the global market leader in secure cold chain solutions for the pharmaceutical supply chain. We develop, manufacture and offer leasing of innovative container solutions for pharma products that require a controlled environment.
Envirotainer is now looking for a Lead Designer to join the Mechanics & Structures team. You will become a member of a very innovative and inspiring team with mechanical engineers. Your main assignment will be to take lead and actively contribute with competence/know-how to internal teams and task forces regarding assigned product and competence areas. You will be reporting to the Team Manager Mechanics & Structures and be based at our R&D and Production site in Rosersberg.
Watch the video about Envirotainers products
Role and Responsibilities
As a Lead Designer in the Mechanics & Structures team, you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Take active part in projects and activities within the areas of designing products and also define requirements on products contributing to the product strategy.
- Ensure accurate planning, follow up and monitoring of all activities within designated area.
- CAD modelling as well as preparing/performing calculations and simulations.
- Preparing specifications such as drawings, material specifications and production methods/processes.
- Evaluating concepts and reviewing designs.
- Proposing and preparing as well as carrying out verification of designs.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have experience from similar positions in other companies. In addition, you have/are:
- +10 years of work experience in relevant technical fields (product design).
- MSc or other engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Independent, driven, structured as a person, a people person.
- Practical person that takes on tasks and drives them until finish.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, spoken and written.
It’s a bonus if you have work experience in Creo 4 and Windchill from PTC
Envirotainer is working with the recruiting company Dinkel & Friends to fill this position.The selection and interview process will start in mid-august, please submit your application in Swedish as soon as possible but no later than August 17, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact recruitment consultant Jessica Dinkel, [email protected]
Envirotainer is the world-leader in secure cold chain logistics solutions, primarily within the healthcare and biotech industries. The company manufactures and leases active temperature-controlled container solutions for air transportation, including validation, support and service. Envirotainer operates through an open, global network of airline companies and logistics partners. The company is represented in nearly 50 countries around the world with headquarters in outside of Stockholm, Sweden.