1 platser 6 månader eller längre Heltid Ej angivet Heltid Contract
Experis Finance is now looking for a Key Account Manager to join Unilever's Sales team. As a Key Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to own your customer plan and build strong customer relationships in order to grow the business. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing the business they have with their customers in Sweden. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the consumer product goods business, and would like to join this great team, please apply today!
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, United Kingdom and Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food and beverages (about 40 percent of its revenue), cleaning agents and personal care products.
It is the world's largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue and is also the world's largest producer of food spreads. It is Europe's seventh most valuable company. Unilever is one of the oldest multinational companies; its products are available in around 190 countries.
In this role you have the opportunity to unlock Plant Power with the Nordic customers and consumers. Together with a KAM Team, lead by a national Sales Lead, you will leverage the full capability of the local, Nordic and global organization to accelerate sustainable relationships with our customers. With customers, you will represent the source for providing healthy, plant-based options for the dinner tables of our consumers.
Our brands, the exciting journey of plant based products and the effect the reduction of carbon footprint brings to the world, will provide a great challenge and development of the company and our employees. Working with us gives you opportunity to grow and learn every day.
* Establish and secure a great relationship between the company and the customers
* Create customer plans from deep customer understanding
* Show our customers category and consumer knowledge
* Secure world class launches and distribution of new products and assortment
* Secure profitable sales with trippel win (consumer, customer and the new spreads company)
* Work in cross-category teams with marketing, category management, supply chain and finance to drive business performance
* Continuously evaluate and follow up on the business with our customers
* Work together with the field sales organization to secure the best implementation of our plans
* Secure internal and external administration in close co-operation with our sales operations team
We want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
* Key Account Management experience, ideally from the FMCG/retail business
* Postgraduate education in economics, sales or similar is a merit
* Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Fluent in Swedish & English
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist,