OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Studi/Binogi we believe learning should be fun and rewarding. Our platforms cover the curriculum in the form of short animated stories, and students can test their skills and knowledge with engaging quizzes.
All our content is translated and localised to many languages, and here is where you come in! We need help to organise and ensure that the quality is top notch. This involves constant communication with our freelancers and partners so it is vital that you are structured and able to shift between tasks effortlessly.
You have a passion for learning and the possibilities of digital content in that space. You're fluent in English and probably some other major language, but know Swedish as well. Our service is available in Sweden, Germany, Canada, Kenya, and Tanzania.
You are able to work effectively together with your colleagues in the production team. You have basic skills in image processing, video- and audio editing software and are eager to learn more. You are curious, eager to learn and share together with others.
- Assist the Head of Production and our Localisation manager.
- Administer and handle communication with our freelancers.
- Support our localisation team.
- Quality assurance of delivered material.
- Manage payments and handle logistics.
- Oversee corrections and user feedback to create actionable tasks and tickets.
- Studi Sweden currently reaches more than 170,000 students in over 60 municipalities.
- Unique, in-house produced content in 9 languages.
- "Education for all, from day one" ("Skola för alla, från första dagen") is our guiding star - including students who don't speak the language of instruction, those who have reading difficulties, and those who simply want concise, efficient learning.
- Very positive feedback from teachers and students. We really make a difference.
- Central offices at Saltmätargatan in Stockholm.
- ~35 friendly people.
- International ambitions, several opportunities may open in Europe, Africa, N. America.
- Company outings, hack-days, and great team spirit.
This position is located at our offices in Stockholm. Some travel will be needed on a regular basis. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building our team so that we represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget