OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har passerat.
1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Lön enligt överenskommelse Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelse
We’re looking for curious and engaged Machine Learning Engineers to join our team. Are you passionate about hands-on applications of machine learning, enjoy solving business problems and seeing the measurable impact of your work? Do you believe in empowering small businesses around the world to succeed? Join our Data Science team in Stockholm.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at iZettle- you develop and ship machine learning solutions for automatic predictions and decisions, and personalized user experiences
- you partner with product/business owners and lead data projects end-to-end: recognizing opportunities, defining metrics and goals, implementing ML solutions, and evaluating the impact
- you embed within multi-functional product teams to collaborate on implementing and integrating solutions
- you also have a team of extraordinary Data Scientist colleagues to help figure out problems, and share best practices and learnings
- you will continuously learn together, through our weekly research paper study group, attending conferences and events, and collaborating with academia
We hire people. Not CVs.As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll join a team that works across the organization using machine learning to build intelligence into our products, optimize sales and marketing processes, and improve risk management.
You'll be a great addition to the iZettle team if...
- you have hands-on experience of implementing production machine learning systems, and also a solid understanding of ML theory
- you are comfortable working in cross functional teams and on products with short development cycles and quickly evolving priorities
- you are fluent in Python or R and are eager to learn any new languages
- you are pragmatic, product-focused and passionate about the end results, not just the techniques used to get there
- you're a great communicator and you're comfortable explaining complex results, models and methods to both technical and non-technical audiences
Additionally, if you have used data pipelining tools such as Apache Spark or Apache Beam/Google DataFlow, in an AWS or GCP environment, let us know. If not, we'll be happy to help you get started.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re looking fro talent from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
We’re a diverse team dedicated to using data to build great value for our customers and we’d love your contribution.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!