OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har passerat.
1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt avtal Tillsvidare
Job description - Machine Learning Engineer
Inovia is looking for Machine Learning engineers to join our team. We are today one of the leading companies in the Nordics, working only with Machine Learning and Big data since 2012. We are now in a phase where we are launching new products to the market based on Machine Learning/deep learning technologies together with an AI enterprise platform with astonishing AI capabilities. We hope that you want to take part of the continuing journey that we have started.
What you'll do:
- Work on cutting-edge research on AI / ML problems
- Problem exploration. Reading relevant papers/materials to find the best possible algorithm/solution
- Collect/find data to train model
- Model implementation
- Come up with metrics to track model performance
- Help backend team to deploy your solution
- Present/explain your solution to customers/other team members
- Work on a variety of projects (NLP, ASR, CV)
Who you are:
- Have experience with implementing machine learning models and systems.
- Have experience with some of following frameworks Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, XGBoost, LightGBM
- Development experience with Python, Java, Scala or C++
- Understanding of systems design, algorithms, and data structures
- Kaggle experience is a plus
- Working with Spark, Hadoop is a plus
The role is independent and requires you to take responsibility and be initiative. You need to be able to see the whole as well as the details. We believe you have a great interest in continuous learning. And then if you are easy going, creative, curious, focused, and with effective communication skills, we definitely want you!
We offer you:
. An opportunity to grow and learn more about Machine Learning
. A big variety of projects from IoT to Pattern Recognition (NLP, Image, Speech.) where Machine Learning is the solution
. A working environment that promotes freedom of expression, with various tasks and learning opportunities
. Employment in a niche company with flexible working methods and short decision paths
. A diverse working environment
. Attractive salary package including private health insurance, pension insurance, and wellness allowance
Apply at email@example.com & make sure to visit us at www.inoviagroup.se