1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Manager BPU Assembly-LUN0000VS
We are recruiting a dedicated manager for BPU (Branded Processing Units) Assembly to a newly established organization, driving the Processing Production Centre Lund within Tetra Pak® Processing Systems. The creation of a Production Centre is an important part in the overall strategy to drive competitiveness and deliver sustainable, profitable growth. Main objectives are; safety - zero accident vision, improve quality - zero defects vision, improve flexibility in meeting fluctuations, shorten delivery times and reduce cost.
As Manager for BPU Assembly you will have a challenging position, responsible for several assembly lines including multi lines, special lines and wiring of modules. Our mission, together with our Business Units, is to develop and deliver high quality and cost-efficient solutions with short delivery time to our customers.
You will be in charge of about 25 people and report to the Manager of Assembly & Test.
- Total assembly flow ownership BPU
- Deliver according to committed targets and production plan
- Drive continuously high quality and productivity
- Ensure that quality control is followed and documented
- Drive alignment to standards, e g welding quality and pressure vessels demands
- Secure available capability and support total flexibility within PPCL
- Lead production according to visual management
- Lead occupational health, environment and safety
- Make continuous improvement through support and drive of WCM
- Make budget and follow up
- Make individual and team plans, set targets and follow up
- Keep track of capacity needed in assigned work area
To be successful in this role you need to have some experience from leading others in a production environment. You have a strong personal drive as well as a quality mindset. You are used to working in a high pace and have a track record for always delivering on your commitment. You can work independently as well as together with people all over the organization, exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve personal and team goals.
The person we are looking for have experience from line assembly within customized products, proven leadership and collaboration skills, and experience from driving and implementing improvement programs in a production environment.
Please complete and submit your application online at http://www.tetrapak.com/about-tetra-pak/career no later than June 9, 2015.
For further information about the position, please contact Johan Tihof at +46 46 36 1007.
For trade union information please contact Unionen/Karin Johansson at +46 46 36 3730, Sveriges Ingenjörer/Jaana Mathisson at +46 46 36 5226, If Metall/ Rickard Jönsson at +46 46 36 5459 or Ledarna/ Ulf Broholm at +46 46 36 1314.
For information about your application, please contact recruiter Louise Sjödin at +46 46 36 4151.