OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Manufacturing Engineer within a production department with approx. 15-20 operators. Contribute with vital support for the team regarding for example process disturbances. Secure safe and efficient production within the department in close relation with operators, Business Team Leader and other support functions. Together with this team and Engineering colleagues use the Lean principles /Six Sigma tools to continuously improve work and product quality within department/ Umeå site.
- Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing cost-effective solutions, and ensuring successful implementation into production.
- Work with Production Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
- Perform trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis.
- Employ Six Sigma to lead teams and improve established processes and metrics.
- Interface with Supplier Quality Engineer on supplier related defects.
- Participate in new product introductions. This includes responsibility for production process development, process layout, tool development, and new equipment.
- Develop new process and workstation design to reduce cycle time and support the lean manufacturing initiative.
- Ensure process compliance through Validation & Verification - Plan execution and analysis.
- Co-ordination of manufacturing releases.
- Lead Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals.
- Drive LEAN manufacturing implementation.
- Provide safe processes that comply with all local and federal regulations. Assure that corrective action is taken to resolve observed safety concerns in all areas.
- Provide technical support.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or at least 5 years of manufacturing/assembly experience.
- Swedish and English, both oral and written.
- EU work permit.
- Accurate in its work to satisfy the customers demand for quality and service.
- Good social competence in order to work in co-operation with the production groups and in contact with external functions.
- Creative in its work in order to find solutions and improvements in production.
- Broad technical know-how and interest.
- Good ability to independent problem solving and to make own decisions.
- Customer focus in regard of product quality.
- Focus on and personal interest in LEAN production.
For more information please contact hiring manager Sara Lagerfelt at +46 90 150225 or HR Generalist Lina Hartman at +46 90 150275.