1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt Överenskommelse 100% Enligt överenskommelse
Stora Enso is the global rethinker of the paper, biomaterials, wood products and packaging industry. We always rethink the old and expand to the new to offer our customers innovative solutions based on renewable materials. Stora Enso employs some 28 000 people worldwide, and our sales in 2013 amounted to EUR 10.5 billion.
As the current position holder will take on new challenges in the company, we are now seeking for a successor to the position as Mill Director Skoghall Mill. Leadership is the greatest driver for development, performance and culture and as a Mill Director your role as a leader and pathfinder is crucial.
You will report to the Head of Operations within Division Consumer Board.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Full responsibility of the mill’s OHS, productivity, cost efficiency and competitiveness
• Develop people and organization by coaching individuals and teams
• Represent the company both internally and externally
• Deliver results
• A suitable university degree
• Strong and proven leadership capabilities
• Good team working and communication skills
• Hands-on approach to everyday operations and change implementation
• Capability for strategic thinking
• Several years experience from mill operations or mill related functions
• Good technical knowledge and experience from pulp, paper or board production
• Good spoken and written skills in English
Please send your application with CV in English by e-mail to Marko Pekkola SVP Operations Division Consumer Board ([email protected]) by 23rd of April, 2015.
Meet Our Employees!