1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings, the world's largest paint producer, with the Nordic brands Nordsjö, Sadolin, Cuprinol, Pinotex, Polyfilla and Hammerite, develop, produce, distribute and sell paint, varnish and filler products to professionals and consumers. We are a Nordic organization with headquarters in Sege/Malmö in Sweden.
Our current NPR Buyer will be pursuing new challenges within the AkzoNobel group. Therefore we have an immediate opening for her successor who can fulfil the following key role for the Procurement department at AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings in Malmö. It is a full time position on a permanent basis reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager Northern Europe.
AkzoNobel has the drive for operational excellence and cost reduction. The new operating model will increase our effectiveness in managing NPR spend by leveraging our buying power across AkzoNobel, spending less and ensuring full compliance with policies and preferred suppliers.
The NPR Buyer manages suppliers of Non Product Related (NPR) goods & services and is responsible for the implementation of agreed procurement strategy and decisions within the Nordics.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Operationally manage NPR spend and its suppliers in the country
- Ensure service needs of the MU and MSU are met and instigate resolution of local supply issues
- Responsible for conducting a professional sourcing and negotiation process for local spend categories, in accordance to the requirements of the internal customers, meeting business needs and ensuring security of supply
- Actively follows the developments of the market (Industry and Market Analysis). Supports studies on alternative suppliers
- Supporting implementation of centrally negotiated contracts
- Active follow up of own and centrally negotiated contracts covering the MSU / MU
- Contribute to the alignment with other functions of the MU and MSU
- Drive process for contract management / control and compliance of contracts
- Active follow up of spend and compliance reports
- Main speaking procurement partner for SRM systems
We are looking for you with a Masters degree in Business Administration, Technical or Commercial Purchasing, CIPS qualification is an advantage. You have at least 5 years of working experience from the Coatings industry including 2 years in a significant (international) purchasing, marketing or commercial role. You are an experienced procurement professional with broad understanding of strategic sourcing skills. You have commercial knowledge and strategic awareness, knowledge of supply base and supply chain value creation. You have purchasing excellence, strategic sourcing methodology and negotiations as well as experience in frameworks / agreements and understanding of legal contracts and contracting.
We believe that you have good interpersonal and communication skills, your influencing and negotiation are excellent as well as your problem solving, business and financial understanding. Ability to plan and organize your work in a result oriented way is important as well as being able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines.