1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Dag , Heltid , Tillsvidareanställning
Stena Line is one of the world’s largest ferry companies with a modern fleet of 38 vessels and Europe’s most comprehensive route network consisting of 22 ferry routes in Scandinavia, around the UK and to the Baltics. Stena Line employs approximately 6000 people, the majority working with service and sales. Every year Stena Line transports 14 million passengers, about 3 million cars and 1.5 million freight units. By constantly developing its products and services, Stena Line has achieved a strong position with significant market shares in all its market sectors. Read more at www.stenaline.com.Continuous development and improvement in e-commerce is a key focus for our business. We are therefore seeking to recruit an Online Search specialist to our global online team.
This is a new position at Stena Line. You will be responsible for our search channels, both organic and paid. Since search sales are highly dependent on local language optimisation, the vast majority of the day-to-day work will be done by our local online teams. We however need you to manage and support their activities, but also our search agencies in order to get most ROI out of the channel.
• Be the lead point of contact and key support for online search for all markets within Stena Line.
• In conjunction with the local teams you will assist in developing organic and paid search strategies and tracking their effectiveness in order to drive site visits and online sales.
• Monitor, track, and report on organic and paid search metrics, including trend analysis for all Stena Line websites
• Identify local best practise and implement throughout group.
• Educate local webmasters and other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with copywriters and local marketing teams to optimize copy, landing pages and paid search creative
• Assist in keyword selection, development and analysis as well as the optimisation of brand keywords.
• Work with our affiliate manager to drive cross-channel optimisation.
• Budget management and allocation.
The successful candidate will have
• First-hand experience in both paid and organic search. You are probably working as a search specialist today, either in a similar business position or as a consultant.
• First-hand experience with SEO monitoring tools and relevant areas of web analytic tools
• A thorough knowledge of current search engine algorithm signal weightings
• Strong analytical skills, with an ability to identify and understand patterns and to translate them.
• Strong communication skills
• Fluency in English and a Scandinavian language
• The successful candidate will be creative, positive and motivated with excellent organisation skills; will work well under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines.
What you can expect from us
An opportunity to work with one of the biggest e-commerce sites in Sweden, with multi-billion online sales.
• A creative, fun and highly experienced online team.
• A company where online is core, with focus on continuous development and innovation.
• An international working environment.
• A strong, well known and highly respected brand.
• A stable, family-owned company with good career opportunities.
Location and scope of position
The position is a permanent full-time employment. Preliminary it’s based at Stena Line’s head office in Gothenburg, Sweden, but placement at another Stena Line office location can be discussed. You report to the Online Sales Manager.
If you are interested in this position please apply no later than Nov 24th.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Anders Hellberg, Online Sales Manager, +46 704 85 87 89. For questions regarding the recruiting process, please contact Victor Olsson, HR-Partner, +46 31 85 83 89.