1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Lön enligt överenskommelse. Heltid/ Ej specificerat
Stena Line is one of the world’s largest ferry companies and has Europe’s most comprehensive route network. Our business focus is transportation of both passengers and freight. We operate in Scandinavia, around UK and the Baltics and employs 5 200 people, the majority working with service and sales. At Stena Line we live our values no matter what we do, by caring for our customers, our resources and each other. Do you like to work in a role with lots of responsibility in an international work environment?
Apply today and maybe you will be our new Port Operation Manager in Nynäshamn!
What will you do?
You will ensure a safe and efficient port operation, in accordance with Stena Line company standards and KPI’s, within budget and with minimum environmental impact.
• Optimization and supervision of operational processes and logistics at the port of Nynashamn, as well as coordination with the Operation Manager
• Conduct incident investigations of all incidents involving significant disruption, damage or injury related to port and terminal operations
• Coordinate proper handling (check-in/out) of dangerous goods, trucks, passenger cars, passengers
• Responsible for control and documentation in terms of damages and claims, as well as damage prevention. Reporting to claims office
• Coordinates adherence to environmental regulations, safety and occupational safety (port area, Port SMS–System)
• Coordinate staff resource planning at port of Nynashamn. Personnel responsibility for the Check-in team
• Budget planning and cost control of provided cost centers
• Coordinate and maintain the relationship with Port Operators, Authorities, Owners and other Port stakeholders
• Support to ship management and onboard crew in terms of crew changes, ship supplies, purchases, various orders, certifications, MSW etc
Who are you?
We are looking for a driven and flexible person with a couple of years’ experience from working with port, vessels or similar logistics operations. You have completed business management (commercial training) studies or obtained maritime or logistics qualification. Completed training in IMDG, good command of English, and good IT skills are also necessary. You are a natural leader managing expectations, timelines and budgets. As a Manager within Stena Line it is important to have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and deliver high standards in a fast moving business.
This is a fulltime permanent position (flexible working hours) based in Nynäshamn, Sweden. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application as soon as possible but no later than 12th of April, 2018.
If you have questions about the position please contact Operations Manager Baltic Sea North, Vladislavs Samovics, [email protected] If you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact HR Business Partner Andreas Carlberg, +46790766375. Last day to apply is March 25th, 2018.