OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har passerat.
1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle are the secret ingredient in some of the world's best loved brands. Could you be ours? We are recruiting an exceptional Process Engineer for Tate & Lyle Oat Ingredients plant in Kimstad.
Send in your application as soon as posible. We will continually go through applications and the vacancy may be filled prior to the last application date.
You will be responsible for Process optimization and Safety at the Tate & Lyle Oat Ingredients plant in Kimstad. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager and you will work closely with international teams.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Optimize plant operations, reduce down-time, resolve plant problems and enable safe production of high quality products
- Work in project teams to support expansions to increase capacity
- Initiate changes to plant operating procedures to ensure they are up to date and supporting and contributing to safety and safe work practices
- Management of safety actions and deviations, regular monitoring, continuous development of Safety and Occupational Health programs and setting specific targets by international standards
- Safety team leading with inspections and training and instructions
It is essential that you have a degree as a Process or Chemical Engineer with at least five years experience process industry. You need to have experience from change projects within manufacturing processes. We also se that you have in-dept knowledge of European and Swedish Safety rules. It is a benefit if you have experience in analythical chemistry, experience of Lean manufacturing and experience running investment projects.
As a person you will have to be analytical, structured and driven. We also se that you are flexible and have cooperative skills.
Tate & Lyle is a global provider of ingredients to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 localizations around the world. Through large scale, efficient manufacturing plants, Tate & Lyle turns raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increase functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the "Ansök" button to the right of this advertisement. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail adress is registered.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by Bemanningsföretagen - the Swedish Association of Staffing Agencies.