1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Fast Heltid/ Ej specificerat
Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Systems Motor Vehicle Industry Division is a leading supplier of hand-held electric and pneumatic tools, assembly systems and software to the automotive industry. With customer centers in many parts of the world, the company offers a complete range of products and services as well as global project management for multi-national customers. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the division is part of the Industrial Technique Business.
For more information about our company and our products please visit www.atlascopco.com
Product Manager to Atlas Copco – Motor Vehicle Industry Division.
Job description/ Mission
We are seeking a high potential person with a can-do attitude to be part of the MVI Marketing Team in Nacka Sweden. In this high profile position you will work on the PF6 FlexSystem and be part of a cross functional launch team. In this position you will also lead and support other Fixtured products in our group, with related software.
As a Global Product Manager you will be working in a global environment and you will be part of the Powertrain Team. In your role you will also work with other segments and Divisions. Leadership, can-do attitude and communication will be key to success in this role.
The Powertrain product portfolio includes the market leading tightening tools, presses, controllers, software products and a wide selection of accessories. We also work closely together with the Global Projects team for integrated systems and solutions, both automation, IT and mechanical.
Main tasks involve:
PF6 FlexSystem specifics:
• Support the launch with the global launch team of the PF6 FlexSystem system.
• Work together with Customer Centers (CC), R&D and Application Centers to ensure fulfillment of the Customer Projects.
• Follow up on actions with product managers in the Division and CCs to ensure a successful launch.
• Be a contributor to the PF6 FlexSystem/Powertrain network.
• Support on time launch of material such as e-brochures, e-learning, testimonials & case stories, videos for the launch – work closely with Communications department.
• Together with our Learning Manager, drive initiatives and implementation for our new sales training concept.
• Support execution of the PF6 FlexSystem road map and release plan with Global Key Account Managers (GKAMs), CCs, Marketing & R&D, ensure awareness with global key accounts based on priority.
• Reporting on progress and other success factors for the PF6 FlexSystem launch.
• Price Management on the system components and complete integrated solutions.
Product management in general
• Develop value propositions and value based sales arguments for the product solutions with focus on total cost of ownership.
• Take on the global product manager role for our Press and Fixtured Tool range
• Responsibility of your product range involving product planning, requirement handling, pricing and pruning.
• Daily product support to customer centers.
• Be the link between marketing and R&D when developing new products within your product range.
• Be the specialist on how your product can best be applied to customer applications, documenting and sharing best practices to the customer centers globally.
The position requires extensive travelling (typically 60-100 days per year)
The person we are seeking for holds a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in engineering and should have a strong interest in marketing and sales.
This is a great opportunity if you want to work in an international and entrepreneurial environment. Experience from product launches and financial understanding is important. R&D knowledge is a merit. To have experience with electric fixtured and/or handheld tools, application center and powertrain solutions is a merit. You have the ability to combine technical knowledge with business opportunities. We expect you to be fluent in English. Other languages are a merit. Swedish is not a requirement.
We are looking for a team member who can contribute to our growth and who strives for long-term development within our global organization. As a person, you are goal-oriented and conduct change management when encountering new needs and challenges within the organization. Your mission is achieved through effective use of time and resources. Furthermore, you are a strong and creative communicator who is comfortable in making hard decisions on short deadlines.
In this recruitment we are working together with 10TON Rekrytering AB. If you have any questions about the Product Manager Vacancy please contact Hans Wahlgren at [email protected]