1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt Överenskommelse - -
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 600 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.
Help us deliver the greatest sports betting experience in the world!
We are in a very competitive environment where end-users can easily choose where to do business. To stay on top, we have to deliver a great user experience to our players and excellent service to our business partners. This is where we want your help!
How can you help us?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support us in improving the communications towards our operators and the rest of the gaming market.
To remain competitive, we have to provide our customers with information on all new features we build. With a highly complex service, it is often a challenge to create material that is pedagogical and clearly explain the value of our new releases. On top of that, it should also look really nice and be a source of inspiration for the operators.
As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the packaging of features, new releases and develop value propositions. You will also support in creation of other types of content; such as case studies, newsletters, sales material and reports for external use.
You will work closely with different functions in the organization such as Analytics, Marketing Communications, Market Intelligence and Product Development, meaning you will get to know several parts of the organization and get a holistic understanding of the business.
Who are you?
• You have an analytical mind-set and enjoy making sense of data
• You simply love to work with communication and design and thrive on the challenge of explaining complex product benefits to various audiences
• You are PowerPoint-savvy and have a great eye for shapes and color
• You believe data and insights are important aspects of building a compelling story around the product feature you want to market
• You are keen on developing a deep knowledge of the gaming sector in general and the sportsbook product in particular
• You make things happen and feel comfortable making decisions
• You would enjoy long discussions with our Analysts and Product Owners on consumer behavior, UX and data
• You like an environment where you and everyone else can speak their mind
• You are fluent in English
• You are creative, cooperative, enthusiastic with a strong belief in your own capability
• You have 2-5 years of working experience, preferably from a similar role
• Have a relevant degree in engineering/IT/design/marketing/etc.
• Interest in sports and sports betting is a plus
You will like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Do not need supervision
• Aren’t afraid to speak your mind
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Enjoy working with smart, pleasant and enthusiastic colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences in an international atmosphere
The job is located in central Stockholm and will involve travel, primarily to our office in London. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously, send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Sara Klingberg, Head of Product Marketing, [email protected]