1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid This is a permanent full-time position to be filled as soon as possible. Placement of the position is flexible between Helsingborg and Älmhult.
As a Product Specialist for central storage you will be a part of an infrastructure team located in Älmhult, Helsingborg, Philadelphia and Shanghai and you will be responsible for all IKEA´s storage delivery within our main datacentres located in Sweden, Philadelphia and Singapore. You will be responsible for:
• Securing that products can be used in the current and future infrastructure and application landscape in accordance with SLA, architecture, security demands and rules & policies
• Plan for lifecycle management of the products
• Ensure that there is a strategic plan for IKEA´s future storage platform
• Continuous communication with consumers securing the fulfilment of functional and non-functional requirements
• Follow-up the availability and performance of the infrastructure products to support the consuming IT Services
• Be able to navigate across products/vendors and geography to come up with a compelling solution
• This role can include on-call support
We are now looking for a person to join our team. We are looking for you who likes working individually but deliver as part of a team. You have deep understanding and knowledge of enterprise storage/SAN solutions. You are willing to take on a leading role within projects and activities. We believe that you have a background from enterprise storage solutions with at least 5-10 years of experience. Good knowledge of hardware and software components in Storage domain and are familiar with different storage architectures.
You are motivated to continually improve service deliveries and ways of working, always placing the consumer in focus. You are a good communicator, fluent in English both verbally and written, responsible, enthusiastic and positive. You have the courage to express opinions and act on behalf of IKEA's best interest. Perhaps you have worked as a System specialist/technician and are willing to take the next step?
IKEA is facing an exciting journey on becoming more accessible to the many people. This means for example delivering one of the world’s biggest multichannel programs. It also means developing a number of solutions to meet the need of our customer and co-workers today and tomorrow. We are investing heavily to develop IKEA into the future, becoming the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer.
Our goal is to optimize and automate the storage solutions in order to reduce lead time, minimize cost, secure stability and provide new features in order to support the IKEA business and growth. You will be working with a highly trusted team of experienced co-workers and specialist consultants, taking part in delivering infrastructure to the IKEA business.