As Program Manager you are leading the operational and administrative process for one class of our long term programs. You are responsible to design and facilitate the student's learning journey throughout the 2 years they are enrolled. In your role you will collaborate with the local team and with the team in Stockholm to create transformative experiences for individuals to unlock professional opportunities.
As Program Manager you are a thought leader, innovator, motivator, creator, organizer and strategist.
In Karlskrona we currently have two residential programs; UX-Designer and Motion Designer and a distance-based program Business developer. In Karlskrona our classes have the opportunity for close cooperation.
Who are we looking for?
We think you are a driven, goal oriented leader with a genuine interest in people´s personal and professional development. We believe that you can plan, develop and follow up both business activities, individuals, and teams with the aim of delivering world class education.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Facilitate, plan and organise the learning journey for the students of the assigned class in our UX-Designer program.
- Project planning, execution and follow up of assigned learning concepts within Hyper Island Programs.
- Actively grow and maintain the professional network consisting of speakers, trainers and leaders from the creative industry.
- To take an active role in the Programs Team and collaborate with the other Program Managers in various projects such as Cross Program workshops.
- Continuous work with budget, forecast and cost control.
- Prepare for, perform, document and follow up on quality assurance activities. Participate in the process of applying and re-applying for new and current programs.
- Plan and lead the yearly Program Development process for the program.
- Higher education in media, design and/or learning design or at least 2 years work experience in these fields.
- Experience in project management and leadership.
- A genuine interest in education and individual development.
- A genuine interest in digital/tech/design.
- High communication skills.
- Native/near native in English written & verbal.
- Experience with educational leadership, coaching, operational management or equivalent is a plus.
Start June 1st 2020.
Application deadline is April the 30th. Please note that if we find the right candidate the application process may be closed earlier than stated. Please present your documents and video in English.