OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
In Business Area Food we are passionate food lovers that from our Malmö office develop and provide food for the many people around the world.
Every year 680 million visitors experience a taste of Sweden in the IKEA Restaurants, Swedish Food Markets and Bistro´s in our different markets.
With Food at the heart of everyday life, we offer honest food for the many people and the planet.
We have a new IKEA direction with many opportunities within our reach and we are taking the next steps together to set ourselves up for success.
Over the next few years, all of us need to be better than ever. We will strengthen the core of what we do in Range & Supply. This role is part of this transformation.
We are on an exciting journey the years to come. We will strengthen the way we set up and drive projects and the Project Management Office (PMO) is an essential part of that.
The PMO delivers strategically important initiatives for the IKEA Food business and the purpose of the function is to create, implement and develop ways for working successfully
with Project- and Project Portfolio Management.
The Project Manager is part of the PMO within the Quality & Digital Business Development function at Business Area Food and reports to the PMO manager.
The position will be based in Malmö.
As Project Manager in the PMO you
• Lead projects connected to the full IKEA Food business scope.
• Are responsible for planning, organizing and executing projects according to applicable delivery methodology.
• Manage dependencies and interfaces between projects and line organization and are responsible for communication by planning and distributing relevant information to stakeholders and perform project reporting.
• Manage time, cost, scope and quality by defining and sequencing activities, estimate duration, developing schedule and control progress.
• Plan resources, estimate costs and set and control budget as well as define, verify and perform change plan and assuring and controlling quality.
• Lead relevant project resources to deliver results and you contribute to successful change by supporting the receiving organizations in learning and communication activities.
• Responsible for stakeholder mapping and management by identifying, planning and following up on engagement.
• Responsible, in those cases where it´s relevant, for procurement and vendor relations in the project and follow up on performance and deliveries from vendor.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have strong leadership capabilities, creating togetherness and enthusiasm, and with the ability to lead and implement business change. You are good in building trustful relationships, cooperate with different people and units, and your communication and influencing skills are solid. You have the ability to manage uncertainty in a complex context and you are skilled in prioritizing, taking decisions and delegating.
You come with extensive knowledge and experience in managing and leading teams and stakeholders. You have great knowledge of project management processes including methods and tools, together with a thorough understanding of food specific processes and related business needs, as well as good knowledge in change management and coaching techniques.
You have an understanding of the IKEA business processes and strategic landscape, and a great interest in the IKEA Food journey. You have a pragmatic approach and are committed to develop IKEA Food and bring value to the business through delivering results and making things happen.
You are experienced in complex business set ups with several both internal and external senior stakeholders. You are analytical and able to structure complex issues with right strategic height.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English, and make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
The last day to send your application is April 7th 2020.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact hiring manager Charlotta Revesjö on +46 723528083 and if you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Rasika Carlsson on +46 709624434.
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Samverkan fack och arbetsgivare
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Recruitment Specialist Marléne Sinclaire Ståhl
Recruitment Manager Maria Fogelström
Deputy EQR Development Manager Patric Smedberg
Deputy EQR Development Manager Johan Pettersson