1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
The Indirect Purchasing organization is responsible for all interaction with the supplier market. We manage the supplier efforts to deliver the ?right quality, on time and at the lowest total cost? on all products and services purchased for Sandvik. We have thousands of suppliers that are eager to deliver their skills and innovations to Sandvik, to make Sandvik even more competitive. The purchasers' role, together with the whole Indirect Purchasing organization, is to ensure that Sandvik exploits this supplier market in the best possible way.
We are now looking for a purchaser with experience in facility management. The location for this position is Sandviken.
Key performance areas
As Purchaser your primary focus will be in the Facility Management area. The position is a role delivering value through internal and efficient purchasing processes.
Your main responsibilities also include:
- Being responsible for the communication/information flow between central/tactical/strategic purchasing and the business
- Presenting the business' purchasing needs and work for contract compliance
- Communicating terms of contracts and monitoring adherence to them
- Ensuring the involvement of reference persons in new purchasing projects
- Taking part in purchasing negotiations and entrepreneur agreements
- Handling/securing local agreements
- Having good understanding of the business' critical products and competencies
- Being the natural contact person with the business operations on purchasing issues
- Ensuring the right ordering organization
- Actively working to ensure a simple and efficient ordering process
- RFQ, supplier selection and supplier assessments
We are looking for someone with three years? experience from purchasing within Facility Management. Good business orientation and an experienced negotiator are prerequisite for this role. Experience in the construction industry and purchasing operations, stock handling and the purchasing process are advantageous. Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal, are a prerequisite.
As a person you are self-motivated, driven and goal oriented, take the initiative and are able to instruct and train your co-workers. Finally, you have strong interpersonal skills.
We actively work to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Viktoria Norwald-Sundin, recruiting manager, +46 (0)26 269 294
Per Hedman, Unionen, +46 (0)26 265 014
Glenn Holm, Ledarna, +46 (0)26 263 809
Maths Scherman, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)26 266 734
Send your application no later than August 10, 2014. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career, Job ID: 327900.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services, +46 (0)20 261 444.
Sandvik is a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas ? tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2013 the Group had about 47,000 employees and representation in 130 countries, with annual sales of about 87,300 MSEK.