OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Gate Gourmet, part of gategroup, is the leading global provider of airline catering solutions and provisioning services for airlines, both in-flight at over 200 airports. From menu design through execution and delivery, our passion is giving our airline customers and their passengers an exceptional experience. We are around 500 employees in Sweden, a majority placed in Stockholm, with direct access to Stockholm-Arlanda airport. Working for us means being part of a high paced environment. We are looking for a:
QA MANAGER, SWEDEN
As part of the SCAN division Food Safety team, you are responsible for supporting the business in improving workflows and ensuring quality and food safety for our travelling customers. This includes implementing and maintaining our Group Food Safety Standard, plus plan and execute internal and external audits. Your analytical and communication skills are key to success, covering your own units in Stockholm-Arlanda, Göteborg-Landvetter and Malmö-Sturup. but also traveling and auditing our network across 7 units in 3 countries.
Main duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for coordinating hygiene and food safety issues and topics in Sweden.
• Ensuring HACCP are implemented, structured and complied with.
• Organize QA training sessions and QA Train the Trainer sessions.
• Plan and conduct internal operational audits.
• Plan and conduct external supplier audit and approvals.
• Coordinate and be the contact person when external auditors (like SGS & NFA).
• Coordinate and follow-up on corrective actions.
• Keep updated on national and international Food Safety regulations.
• Ensure we comply with roles and regulations from the Authorities.
• Conduct and analyse microbiologic tests.
• Build and update our internal quality and food safety documentation.
• Deviation control and investigation.
• Be our ISO22000 lead expert.
• To work closely with Scandinavian QA colleagues in reviewing and benchmark against industry standards.
• Education within food safety and microbiology.
• Preferably with an auditor exam.
• Educated in change management.
• Fluent in English and Swedish, both oral and in writing.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment, food experience preferable.
• Expert in HACCP and internal inspection systems.
• Experience with ISO22000.
• Experience within people management and change management.
• Excellent computer skills in MS Office programs Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in an international and multicultural environment.
Geographic Responsibility: Sweden
Type of Employment: Full-time, with 20% travel (primarily within Scandinavia)
All airside positions at Stockholm-Arlanda airport require a background check, where the past five years of the employee’s history must be reported.
If you are interested by the position, send us your CV and a cover letter!
Apply via gategroups website! Applications will be open until the 19th of Marchs!