OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har passerat.
1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Swiss-based u-blox (SIX:UBXN) recently acquired the Malmö based connectBlue AB and is the global leader in wireless and positioning semiconductors for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets. We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer to strengthen our team in Malmö.
The Quality Engineer supports Short Range Radio module projects in all aspects related to Quality & Reliability as well as taking care about qualifications, customer return analysis & 8D-reporting. Furthermore he supports production, test and R&D Engineering in all tasks related to quality aspects. He will manage efficiently and effectively customer claims in order to
- achieve customer satisfaction
- improve internal processes
- reduce quality related costs
- sustain competitiveness
The position holder will be reporting to his line manager located in Switzerland.
- Develop module level reliability test plans (including sample size, test time, measurements) to achieve reliability goals and meet specifications
- Coordinate reliability testing as well as physical failure analysis with internal and external labs
- Analyze reliability test failures and furnish reliability test report
- Manage failure analysis of customer returns received from all regions in accordance with customer expectations regarding corrective action, cycle time and reporting (8D)
- Interface R&D and suppliers in order to initiate corrective action required by the individual cases
- Feedback conclusions from failure analysis to R&D in order to improve design, test program and/or process
- Work closely with R&D to determine/predict component and system life using tools such as FMEA, DoE etc to ensure excellent reliability and extended operating life of the products
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Good background in module design and/or semiconductor technology
- Experience in Automotive industry (ISO/TS16949, PPAP, Control Plan, FMEA, MSA, etc.) and knowledge in Quality & Reliability Engineering and statistics are advantages
- Good command of English language, German is an asset
- Problem solving and decision-making mindset
- Self-motivated, disciplined and proactive work attitude
- Strong command in communication and teamwork
- Readiness for travelling (up to 30%)
- Uphold Swedish work permission
- Fluent in Swedish writing and speaking
To apply, click on the link:
Please do not hesitate to contact Hanna Anlér Blomberg at +46 8 506 524 26 if you have any questions. The selection and interview process starts directly so send in your application as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
u-blox - Our solutions enable people, vehicles and machines to locate their exact position and wirelessly communicate via voice, text or video. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules and software solutions, u-blox is uniquely positioned to allow OEMs to develop innovative solutions that enable mobility quickly and cost-effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, u-blox is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia and the USA. Read more at, www.u-blox.c om and www.connectblue.com