1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
MVV was founded in 1990 as a software company with focus on balancing manufacturing processes. We are a fast growing consulting company with approximately 90 employees and a broad experience in both product and production development. Primarily, MVV:s customers are in the areas of automotive, offshore, oil/gas and manufacturing.
- Provide support to projects.
- Ensure suppliers produce and deliver according to project requirements.
- Cooperate closely with suppliers to educate them and assist during production.
- Participate in selection of new suppliers both nationally and internationally.
- Ensure quality of goods produced at sub suppliers.
- Perform production follow up at suppliers premises.
- Identify quality issues which could affect projects deliverables and recommend recovery actions.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with HSE regulations.
- Travel within Norway and abroad will be required.
Skills & Required Experience:
- Higher Technical Education, but relevant experience from the Oil and Gas industry can compensate for a lower degree.
- Competent in Microsoft Office package.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Good knowledge of productions methods, products and engineering requirements.
How to apply:
Apply for this job by registrer your complete CV at www.mvv.se
For questions or further information, please contact Daniel Hermansson by email [email protected] or by phone 070-852 60 79
Please respect that we do not want to be contacted by salespersons or sales companies.