1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid SALARY FULLTIME PERMANENT
Want to drive digital change in automotive?
At Volvo Cars, we are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to own a vehicle during one of most innovative times in the transport industry. Alongside, autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, and sustainability, Volvo Cars is redefining ownership with digital experiences.
And we’re looking for an experienced Research Design Lead in our digital research and design team, to help drive an insights led culture across Volvo Cars. Our mission is to turn customer experiences and data into insights to impact the strategy and direction of Volvo’s digital products. Your team will study user behavior, strategic initiatives, content, and new features, to help us translate data and insights into a decision making tool.
What you’ll do:
* Lead a team of researcher designers, setting focus, strategy and priorities for the teams work to maximize influence and impact in the organization
* Ensure data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business
* Provide leadership and mentorship to the broader product insights team
* Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at the Director, VP and Executive levels
* Work closely with cross-functional teams of designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and others across the company.
Who you are:
* You have 4+ years of experience as a people-manager.
* You have 6+ years in a research role at a consumer-focused company.
* You have a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field
* You have broad experience of evaluative and formative qualitative research methods and are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research
* You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research
* You have a passion for making sense of user behaviour, using any available methods and a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach
* You are a great storyteller and communicator, and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
* You are capable of tackling ambiguous problem spaces and challenges