1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt Överenskommelse Tillsvidareanställning med 6 månaders provanställning
Description of position
CanImGuide Therapeutics AB, based in southern Sweden, are looking for a biomedical research scientist with cancer protein immuno-complex experience.
The position will work closely with other members of the CanImGuide team, to form a multi-disciplinary, cross-functional team. As part of our organisation, you are responsible for innovative and creative scientific excellence in cancer immunology.
- Starting new projects as well as driving progression of established ones in the field of cancer immunology.
- Creating innovative models and applications for the study of serum-protein-cell immunological signaling interactions.
- Generating solid experimental data for evaluation of new binding targets.
-Closely working as part of a multi-disciplinary group within the organization.
-Liaising with university and industry collaborators when necessary, to facilitate project development.
-Performing/leading high quality hands-on lab-work to advance the projects you are involved in.
Experience and Skills required/desired
Technical and professional expertise:
- Evidence of producing reliable scientific data with respect to investigation of serum-protein-binding-cell immunological signaling interactions. (Highly meriting)
- A PhD degree with a strong focus on Immunology.
- Post-doctoral experience of at least 2 to 3 years.
- Relevant immunoassay, cell culture, protein & antibody purification, and cancer biomarker analysis experience.
- Industrial work experience in a Biotech or Pharma environment is required.
- Evidence of producing reliable scientific data in the field of cancer immunology, with respect to investigation of cytokines, peptide fragments and auto-antibodies.
- Ability to work independently and also to actively contribute as part of a team.
- Orderly and organized record keeping.
-Proven ability to write formal documents and scientific journal manuscripts.
-A high level of English fluency (Native speaker or C2-level/equivalent certification (CEFR)).
-Basic Swedish comprehension would be an asset.