1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt Överenskommelse - -
Vi på Tre tror att livet blir roligare om vi upplever det tillsammans med andra. Därför arbetar vi varje dag för att göra det enklare för våra 2 miljoner kunder att dela sina upplevelser, åsikter och känslor med andra. Vi är övertygade om att det är kulturen på Tre som är huvudingrediensen för vår framgång. Tack vare detta har vi utsetts till en av Sveriges bästa arbetsplatser. Under 2018 kommer vi på Tre att byta lokaler till ett helt nybyggt hus bredvid Globen i södra Stockholm där alla vi på Tre ges bättre möjligheter att mötas, samverka och interagera. Varmt välkommen till Tre.
Do you want to join 3 and challenge the Swedish telecom market? With this role, you will be an important part of the Finance Team, focusing on driving changes and quality improvement. In addition, you will be part of an award-winning workplace with amazing colleagues.
We are now looking for an Revenue Assurance Specialist within our Finance team
The Revenue Assurance function in 3 is responsible for identifying areas of improvement within the company’s revenue and margin processes. Through analysis and creation of matching reports from difference sources, the Revenue Assurance function ensures accurate billing to customers and optimal costs from vendors.
Your overall Duties & Responsibilities includes:
• Ensure customer charges are applied correctly for all services
• Design and implement the required reconciliations
• Perform billing leakage analysis and investigation
• Provide impacts to management to assist with decision making in case of issue
• Audit new company products and report on findings
• Implement necessary updates to customer rating
• Identify potential company process improvements
• Identify potential price plans abuse and implement control processes
• Identify and monitor Internal usage abuses on company phones
• Attend & help drive the company Revenue Assurance forum meetings and ensure that progresses are made in our RA control environment
• Test IT billing & customer systems projects deliveries to ensure they perform as agreed upon in project requirements
We are looking for a college graduate within the relevant field and with documented work experience within Revenue Assurance, and preferably in the telecommunications sector (Mediation, rating, billing, Roaming, interconnect and number porting) or in any other transaction-intensive industry. As a person, you are analytical, independent and you have the ability to analyze large amounts of data and explain complex issues either in detail or at a higher level.
You should have experience within PL/SQL, SQL optimization, MS SQL Server, SSIS, Reporting services, visual Studio. You are structured, possess oriented with a high integrity and you have a humble attitude and enjoy teamwork. You are fluent in speech and writing in Swedish and English. Three is an open and social workplace and to thrive in your role, you will enjoy having multiple contact points throughout the company.
The role is a permanent employment based at our headquarters in the Kungsholmen area in Stockholm. In September we are moving to a brand new office in the Globen area.
Application review and selection will be done continuously throughout the process. If you have any questions about the position or process please do not hesitate to contact Kristin Andersson, HR Business Partner, +46 735 43 84 01
We look forward to receiving your application!