OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Floatel International AB is a Swedish company in the offshore oil and gas industry. We manage two accommodation vessels in operation, one in Norway and one in Brazil, and three new buildings at Keppel FELS shipyard in Singapore.
We are looking to employ one Rig Manager to our headquarters in Mölndal, who is interested to work in an international and challenging environment. The employment will involve longer or shorter periods of residence abroad. The person we are looking for must be used to working in a changeable environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Rig Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the rig he/she has been assigned.
- Must be fully committed to preventing damage to the environment and shall work in accordance with Floatel Internationals HSEQ Policy and procedures.
- Ensure that subcontractor evaluation, selection and management is done in accordance with established procedures.
- Responsible for the operational management of his/hers assigned project.
- Responsible for subcontractor/client relationships.
- Plan and control all financial aspects of the project within the budget.
- Ensure that the execution of the project is planned and organised in
accordance with established procedures, and that the necessary resources are available.
- Ensure that compliance with requirements relating to safety, quality and profitability is achieved.
- Ensure that upon completion of the project, the unit fulfills all authority, client and company requirements with regards to the technical standard of the unit, its equipment and certification.
- Supervise all project interfaces with other parts of the company.
- Ensure that all personnel assigned to the unit for the duration of the project are adequately trained and experienced to perform the tasks to which they are assigned.
- Reporting of any relevant operational information to the Fleet Manager.
Education / Training
Engineering Degree/Masters Degree (BSc / MSc or equivalent) or similar.
Minimum 5 years relevant experience as Rig Manager, Operations Manager or similar.
Minimum 10 years experience of daily marine operations.
If you feel this is of interest please send your application including CV to [email protected]
Should you have any questions please contact HR Manager Anna Karlsson tel: +46 31 352 07 13. Or Fleet Manager Per Marzelius +46 31 352 07 51
Please also refer to our website www.floatel.se for more information.