1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
The Risk departments main responsibility is to handle and mitigate Klarna´s different exposures to risk, primarily fraud and credit, and represent the risk perspective in cross functional projects. The Predictive Modelling team is in charge of the development, deployment and maintenance of all Klarna´s automatic decision models. With the use of industry methods and unorthodox classification techniques, the team innovates to minimize losses, maximize profit and improve the product offering. Needless to say, this team is key in Klarna´s current and future success.
As a Risk Analyst you will help Klarna identify and model user behavior and create the automatic decisions that makes Klarna´s business model possible. You will be responsible for:
- Developing classification algorithms
- Analyzing performance and maintain our existing decision models
- Exploring new tools for handling large data sets, as well as utilizing new solutions and techniques
- Exploring and mining data in order to identify key risk and business drivers
You have an analytical mindset and are comfortable working with large data structures. You need to be innovative and have the ability to see solutions where others see dead ends. We want you to have a professional ambition, desire to develop your skills and value working in a tight team. If you excel on this, we can offer you exciting career opportunities.
Our wish list:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science or engineering, preferably in combination with business/finance
- Experience from similar positions in the credit/ insurance/ lending/ trading/ finance sector
- Demonstrated experience in Machine learning techniques or statistical analysis
- Strong data analysis skills (Matlab, R or equivalent)
- Professional experience of data mining techniques, including regression analysis, clustering, decision trees, or SVMs etc.
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. As an employee at one of Sweden?s fastest growing companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level. You won´t work for Klarna, you´ll work with Klarna.
For questions please contact Philip Andrén at [email protected] or +46 (0) 76-526 00 70. We recommend you to apply as soon as possible, selection and interviews are held continuously.