1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in TV, semiconductor, telecommunication and display panels with 220,000 people across 75 countries within nine independently operated business units. The consolidated sales amounted in 2012 to US$143 billion. Samsung Electronics Nordic AB had a turnover of 14,2 billion SEK in 2012. Since 1992, the company has grown rapidly, currently has 500 employees and offers the latest in mobile phones, audio and video, IT products and home appliances.
Do you want to join a fast growing company in the electronic industry?
As a Supply Chain Management Coordinator you will be in charge of product supply from Samsung factories into the Nordic market. You will work with demand forecasting, purchasing and coordination of various issues and information between local (Nordic) area, Korean headquarters and Factories in order to give the best support to Sales with maximized operational efficiency. You will be working at our Nordic Headquarter in Kista with our AV-products.
As a SCM-Coordinator you will:
- Input and update forecasts
- Be aware of new model introduction schedule and channel model selection
- In cooperation with product manager, manage the EOL process
- Have responsibility for purchasing from our factories (right quantity, right timing, and right price)
- Contact Korean HQ and factories to solve shortage or excessive supply situations
- Monitor production/shipment status and take proper actions to solve issues
- Give supply information internally
- Work with reports to Korean HQ (ex. weekly sales discrepancy, demand updated status, Coordination of daily operational issues)
- Analyze the reason of low forecast accuracy
- Coordinate for aging stock clearance
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience within SCM, logistics, purchase or equivalent
- Preferably educational background in business, logistics or equivalent
- Fluent in Korean and English, both spoken and written, Swedish is an advantage
- Good knowledge in Excel
In the role, it is important that you are structured and analytical, but also has the ability to communicate and make presentations. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2013-11-30.
We look forward to get your application!