1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Enligt Överenskommelse - -
iDeal Of Sweden is a global and fast growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping. We have local offices in Stockholm and four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last two years, the brand iDeal Of Sweden has been growing stronger and stronger and we’re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
A key to our success has been keeping as much of our design and development in-house. We have managed to situate our brand successfully within the global fashion accessories industry, expanding our business to new countries every year. We are a young and fast-growing company, and we place high expectations and goals for all our new team members from day one (In fact, DI listed us as one of Sweden’s 20 strongest employers to list on your resume)
Your mission will be to strengthen iDeal Of Swedens positive brand sentiment and brand consistency among its customers by contributing substantial artwork and content. Your role is to lead the creation of fashion-forward, trend-savvy work (with a focus on market-friendly, sales-focused designs and products) in order to support and maximize our business goals. You will be part of the Design team but will be working closely with the Marketing/social media team.
The role includes;
• Leading, conceptualizing, producing and overlooking all artwork created for our social media channels, website, stores, exhibitions, etc.
• Securing brand consistency in all artwork published.
• Evoking emotions in all artwork and design created.
• Developing and deploying our Brand Manual throughout the company.
• Continuously automating processes related to content creation and still graphics.
• Managing content structure securing all content created is easily accessible to all departments.
• And more..
• Creative and efficient
• Able to maintain clearly defined, measurable goals, and high-quality standards.
• You have an understanding of the commercial landscape and can identify business opportunities—always with an eye to highlight our products and maximize sales.
• Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects
• Hands-on with the ability to work independently
• 3-5 years of experience related to Art Direction. Preferable within Social Media.
• A relevant degree within Design/Art Direction and/or Marketing
• Proven management and leadership skills with the ability to inspire co-workers
• Fluent in English
• Experience in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Preferably also experienced in Sketch and Photography.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Portfolio as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously, but no later than 2019-05-19