1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Fast Heltid Dagtid
MultiMind Bemanning AB offers staffing and recrutiment services. Our niche is to supply staff with language skills and international experience within Logistics, Accounting/Finance, Marketing, HR and IT.
As a Site Optimization Specialist you will be responsible for the A/B - and multivariate testing of the companys landing pages. By executing and managing the testing strategy you will help to improve the customer experience, to optimize brand and business result, and deliver insights on campaign effectiveness to enhance results of future digital campaigns. You will work closely with other online business units to assist with expertise within online testing and help to carry out practical measures in other units.
Main tasks & responsibilities
* Responsible for developing, suggesting and implementing appropriate online testing methods in terms of A/B and multivariate testing, for examining and improving landing page effectiveness.
* Translate A/B testing and multivariate testing data to quantifiable data that enables analysis of the effectiveness of digital branding and business on its Campaign Landing Pages.
* Use sophisticated statistical methods to ensure that the online testing structures and design meets the requirements of business focus and statistical reliability.
* Assist as an A/B and Multivariate-testing consultant to other parts of the organization; provide expert knowledge to support the optimization of desktop site and mobile for its entry pages, product pages and support pages, as well as eCom and CRM functionality.
* Work closely with web editors and campaign developers to provide insights and guidance for tactical planning of current and future content marketing.
* Continuous trendspotting of new and assuring online testing methods to ensure are on the leading edge in the field.
* Make recommendations when needed regarding third-party tools that will add value to current processes and methods.
* 3 years of advanced A/B and multivariate testing experience
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools
* Experience with Web Analytic tools such as Google Analytics
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Fluent skills in English
* Fluent skills in Swedish are not mandatory but preferred.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Strong project management skills
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis
* Advanced knowledge in digital marketing
* Deep experience in eCommerce
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
* At least bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or computer science
If interested, please do not hesitate to apply, as interviews are conducted regularly, and the position can be filled prior to the application deadline.