1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
At Jeppesen we create amazing software that helps millions of passengers around the world to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. Look to the skies and you will see a quarter of a million crew members on thousands of aircrafts flying schedules generated by our software.
We are the preferred choice for the world?s premiere airlines around the globe. Just ask Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Qatar Airways, SAS, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, Singapore Airlines and many more.
In our Gothenburg office, we are passionate about delivering with ever increasing levels of quality following agile principles and practices. We have embraced the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) which serves to structure our agile way of working, across our enterprise.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect with expertise in the web and mobile domain, to team up with us on this exciting journey.
- Vision: While the product management provides the business vision of the web/mobile products, the solution architect will be the single-point-of-clarity for the technical vision of the web & mobile products. Meanwhile, ensuring that both the business vision and the technical vision are aligned.
- Organization liaison:
- Team up with other parts of the organization in the architecture domain
- Ensure that the decisions made in the area of web & mobile are anchored to the rest of the organization
- Help the release management team in finding the balance between architectural work and the business features
- Big picture: Has a good understanding of how the big picture is formed ? how different products come together and bring value to our customers
- Leadership: a servant-leader that can:
- Be accountable for the continuous evolution of web & mobile architecture
- Provide the necessary technical facilitation to the Architecture Chapter Working Group on web & mobile
- Coach the system architects and the development teams in the web & mobile area
Given that our web & mobile eco-system consists of a JavaEE back-end serving AngularJS apps, used by almost one-third of the entire world?s airline crew, we are seeking a colleague that has:
- Excellent communication skills: we seek an active learner with excellent communication skills ? someone who is proficient in both the ?business-speak? and ?tech-speak? and has fluency in English (our corporate language), spoken and written
- Experience of successfully deploying JavaEE based applications in production and understanding of load-balancing, authentication, and fault tolerance through JBoss/Widlfly application server
- Understanding of application, information and infrastructure architectures & mission critical systems
- Excellent knowledge and experience in writing testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient web applications using JaveEE 6/7 technologies, specifically, CDI, JAX-RS, Bean Validation, Hibernate, and JPA
- Experience of similar role in organizations with multiple products
- Learner: Ability to quickly learn a complex setup
- Embraces speaking out, playing fair, teaming up and having fun which are some of our company values
Good to have
- Experience of Docker for development and/or deployment
- Mission critical systems