OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har passerat.
1 platser 6 månader eller längre Heltid
Reebok-CCM Hockey, a part of the Adidas Group, is responsible for all development, marketing and sales of the group's hockey products under the brand names Reebok and CCM, the most recognized hockey brands in the world. Like all winning teams, we depend on key players who excel through their leadership, their performance and their tireless commitment - who put their heart into their work and have fun doing what they love. Our expertise and the know-how of our employees enable us to stay at the forefront of market trends and provide the entire world with the high-quality equipment, accessories and apparel on which our reputation is based. So, here's your chance to get in on the action! Are you up to the challenge?
Supply & Planning Coordinator, Temporary
For the European market, with location in Solna, Sweden, we are now looking for a Supply & Planning Coordinator for the apparel category. Reporting to the European Supply & Planning Manager, your key responsibilities will be to complete all the buying for product categories and booking programs to help ensure that European inventory and sales targets are met.
This fulltime temporary position starts on January 1 and is for at least one year (maternity coverage).
- Understand the inventory needs over the course of the 12 month cycle and ensure that product is available when needed.
- As a member of the purchasing team ensure that all products are ordered in a timely manner.
- Help ensure that all product information, codes, costs, supplier information and product delivery information is accurate in the system.
- Provide the sales and product teams with relevant delivery information.
- Create yearly capacity plans with the global sourcing group for the decided product categories.
- Ensure that the global sourcing team has visibility on all booking programs.
- Various of internal and external contacts/suppliers on an international level.
- Support any special projects that arise in the product, sales, and purchasing groups.
We are looking for a person with a University degree or post-secondary education in a relevant field. You have at least two to three years of experience in the field of purchasing, planning and inventory management. High-level IT skills, especially in excel, is important for this position. You are fluent in Swedish and English (written and spoken).
The ideal candidate is a good administrator with analytical skills and focus on details. You are customer focused team player and have good skills in problem solving. Strong interest in ice hockey and sports in general is an advantage.
If you have questions regarding the position please contact Bengt Gunnarsson, Supply & Planning Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, questions regarding the recruitment process to, Anders Larsson, HR Manager Europe, at email@example.com.
Applications should be received no later than October 6, 2013, through our website www.adidas-group.com/careers. We will only consider applications through the website.
Read more about Reebok-CCM Hockey at www.reebokhockey.com and www.ccmhockey.com.