1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid enligt överenskommenle Heltid/ Ej specificerat
Scania Credit is a group of finance companies within the Scania Financial Services organization. We specialize in financing and insurance solutions to Scania customers on emerging markets in 19 countries, mainly in Central and Eastern Europe. Our group, together with representation offices and operational subsidiaries, is managed by our dedicated staff of about 100 people in offices in Almaty, Belgrade, Bucharest, Kiev, Ljubljana, Sarajevo, Sofia, Södertälje and Zagreb. The Group Head Office, as well as the legal unit Scania Credit AB, is based in Södertälje where we offer cross border financing solutions to customers in Eastern Europe, Middle East and West Africa.
The IT department of Scania Credit AB consists of 3 FTE’s and are responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the IT application portfolio. The current System Analyst have taken up new challenges within Scania and we are now recruiting his successor as a resource for projects and special assignment. In this role you will report to the IT-Manager of Scania Credit Group.
The System analyst mainly focuses on projects and assignments outside the daily IT-operations. You will be the bridge between the business and the technical solutions, interacting with the business representatives, Scania IT, system providers and other stakeholders.
Key responsibilities as a System analyst:
• Represent Scania Credit IT in various projects from pre-study to implementation
• Investigate and analyse possible solutions from an IT perspective
• Understanding and documentation of technical-and business requirements
• Preparation of system environments
• Technical support during testing’s
• Technical implementation of solutions
• Documentation of solutions
• Backup for the operation-, support- and maintenance resource
To be successful in this role we believe you:
• Have good communication and documentation skills (oral and in writing) in English
• Have a university degree in computer science or related field, or working experience to meet up with the requirements
• Are service minded and business oriented
• Experience from working in projects
It is considered an advantage if you have earlier experiences from IT projects within the financial services area and/or are familiar with the IT-organization at Scania.
To get further information about the role and function, please contact Magnus Bengtsson, IT Manager at Scania Credit AB, mobile + 46 73 66 88 408
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates.
Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.
Please apply through our website HR InLine/Jobbsök på Scania as soon as possible and no later than October 26th. Job id 20182968.
Scania Financial Services (SFS) is serving Scania customers, dealers and distributors in 50 markets through 15 business units (BU’s) by offering competitive and innovative financing and insurance solutions. Nearly 900 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of more than 139.000 finance contracts representing around 70 bn SEK of assets. Furthermore SFS has built up an insurance portfolio of some 69.000 contracts.
The aim for SFS is to become a true and integrated part of the Scania Solution Sales offering by developing customer satisfaction and loyalty while adding values to the stakeholders and customer’s customers when living the Scania Experience