1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Our department, Systems Architecture, is responsible for the development of the future platform architecture where managing the ever increasing application software will be the major challenge as well as the electronics enabling computation. This architecture is applied in trucks, but also in busses and construction equipment. We are part of a global organisation within electrical engineering and electronics, which has four units in Sweden, and four spread out in France, India, USA and Japan. International contacts are part of our daily life so being fluent in English both written and oral is a must.
As System Domain Architect you will be part of a skilled team where both technical and architectural issues are continuously discussed and addressed. We aim to have state of the art architecture to support all new comfort features that today?s drivers request as well as coping with the safety challenges a 60 ton vehicle phases in the traffic. You will participate in pre-studies for new projects and ensure the concepts are in line with our architectural strategies. You will be responsible for communicating the decided architecture and the design patterns that we follow in our specifications, to the function developers in the organisation. Depending on personal skills, experience and interest there are also possibilities to participate in advanced engineering projects.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience of system development of embedded real time systems
- Extensive knowledge of embedded software and HW development
- Experience in model based development
- Experience of systems engineering
- Analytical, communicative and flexible
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience from the automotive industry is meriting
- Layered architecture, model-view-controller, hierarchical control, client/server, sender/receiver, virtual machine shall all be well known patterns for you.
The position will include occasional travelling within our global organization.
At Volvo Group Trucks Technology we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well balanced working teams increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Interviews will be arranged continuously after this ad is posted
For further information, please contact:
Anna-Karin Löfgren, Manager Systems Architecture, phone: +46 31 3229632