OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
LeanNova Engineering is an engineering service company situated in Trollhättan, Sweden, created in 2012 by former engineers from Saab Automobile AB. Together with our main investor Fouriertransform AB, we are developing the company to compete internationally, mainly focusing on the automotive industry. We offer our customers excellence in development and integration of systems and attributes for complete vehicles. We have since the start-up in February 2012 grown to over 170 employees with a majority of former Saab engineers but also persons with other experiences. We will continue to grow rapidly and we plan to open offices in Shanghai and Gothenburg.
As a Systems Engineer you will be a part of the LeanNova E/E-team, developing E/E-systems for future vehicles. You will be responsible of defining and allocating requirements and interfaces to subsystems within the domain of your responsibility.
Skills & Requirements
- Deep knowhow in Systems Engineering, vehicle E/E-systems
- Deep knowhow in Domain expertise within one or more vehicle domains e.g. Chassie, Safety, Infotainment, Body etc
- Model Based Systems Engineering (Rhapsody UML)
- Functional Safety
- Requirements Management (Doors, SystemVeawer)
- Autosar (Vector tool suite)
- English in speech and writing
- Good teamplayer/communicator
- Academic degree, Master or Bachelor in Electrical, Electronic or Software Engineering
- 5 years work experience within systems engineering.
If you want to develop yourself and at the same time work with a fun, skilled and growing team to develop innovative solutions for our customers, this may be the job for you!
Nicklas Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)723 700 794
Martin Öman, email@example.com, +46 (0)767 699 659