OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
LeanNova Engineering is an engineering service company situated in Trollhättan, Sweden, created in 2012 by former engineers from Saab Automobile AB. Together with our main investor Fouriertransform AB, we are developing the company to compete internationally, mainly focusing on the automotive industry. We offer our customers excellence in development and integration of systems and attributes for complete vehicles. We have since the start-up in February 2012 grown to over 170 employees with a majority of former Saab engineers but also persons with other experiences. We will continue to grow rapidly and we plan to open offices in Shanghai and Gothenburg.
As a Serial Engineer you will be a part of the LeanNova E/E-team developing E/E-systems for future vehicles. You will be responsible of defining strategies and developing requirements for the communicaton protocols to be used.
Skills & Requirements
- Deep knowhow in automotive communication technologies ie CAN, LIN, MOST Flexray etc.
- Deep knowhow in IP communication/protocols/routing
- Deep knowhow in Autosar
- Physical layers: CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet
- Diagnostics over Internet Protocol (DoIP)
- Model Based Systems Engineering (Rhapsody UML)
- Functional Safety
- Requirements Management (Doors, SystemVeawer)
- Good teamplayer/Communicator
- English in speech and writing
- Academic degree, Master or Bachelor in Electrical, Electronic or Software Engineering
- 5 years of work experience within systems engineering
If you want to develop yourself and at the same time work with a fun, skilled and growing team to develop innovative solutions for our customers, this may be the job for you!
Nicklas Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)723 700 794
Martin Öman, email@example.com, +46 (0)767 699 659