1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
The Indirect Purchasing organization is responsible for all interaction with the supplier market. We manage the supplier efforts to deliver the "right quality, on time and at the lowest total cost" on all products and services purchased for Sandvik. We have thousands of suppliers that are eager to deliver their skills and innovations to Sandvik, to make Sandvik even more competitive. The purchasers' role, together with the whole Indirect Purchasing organization, is to ensure that Sandvik exploits this supplier market in the best possible way.
We are now looking for a Tactical Buyer, who will take part in creating and developing a new set of rules for the purchasing master data area. As this is a new role, you will have significant opportunities to influence the position's areas of responsibility.
Key performance areas
As Tactical Buyer your primary focus will be on the categories that are sourced locally. The position is a role delivering value through internal and efficient purchasing processes.
Your main responsibilities also include:
- Being responsible for the communication/information flow between central/tactical/strategic purchasing and the business
- Communicating terms of contracts and monitoring adherence to them
- Identifying and working through designated "category leaders"/stakeholders
- Ensuring the involvement of reference persons in new purchasing projects
- Taking part in purchasing negotiations
- Drawing up smaller local agreements
- Having good understanding of the business' critical products and competencies
- Being the natural contact person with the business operations on purchasing issues
- Ensuring the right ordering organization
- Actively working to ensure a simple and efficient ordering process
We are looking for someone with a degree in economics or engineering and/or two to three years' experience from purchasing and sourcing. Experience from a production environment and indirect purchasing (material and professional services), as well as good business orientation, are prerequisite for this role, as is experience and knowledge of SAP, MM, Qlickview and MS Office, especially Excel. Good knowledge of 5S, the central warehouse and purchasing operations, stock handling and the purchasing process are advantageous, just as knowledge of 2C8 and Lotus Notes is. Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal, are a prerequisite.
As a person you are self-motivated, take the initiative and are able to instruct and train your co-workers. Finally, you have strong interpersonal skills.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Helena Sidenvall, HR Advisor, +46 (0)8 456 14 23
Per Hedman, Unionen, +46 (0)26 269 570
Glenn Holm, Ledarna, +46 (0)26 263 809
Maths Scherman, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)26 266 734
Send your application no later than January 12, 2014. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career, Job ID: 327900.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HRdirect, +46 (0)20 261 444.