1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Younger candidates are welcome.
Do you have experience or connections within sectors such as automotive, healthcare, industry, or telecom? Do you want to help us find consultancy positions within these industries using your existing connections? Do you want to be part of a global team in a growing company?
We are looking for an enthusiastic team leader. As a team leader at Sigma Technology, you will be part of a team that ensures our customers's products - with the right information at the right place - can be installed, used, and serviced.
Within your role, you will be responsible for finding and contacting current and potential customers. As such we are looking for candidates who are driven, enthusiastic, good problem solvers, and good at sales and communication. Younger candidates are welcome.
Sigma Technology has been voted by its employees as one of the top 20 best employers in Sweden for the past two years. We are a global supplier of product information, embedded solutions, and offshore development to some of the world's largest corporations.
Required skills and experience:
- Technical or background: MSc, BSc, or similar
- Excellent English and Swedish skills, both written and spoken
Preferred skills and experience:
- Good ability in multi-tasking and problem solving
- Analytical, thorough, communicative, and result-oriented
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, technical information and documentation, or similar
- Work experience in sales and communication