OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
With a growing fleet and increased demand from our customers, we are now seeking reinforcement to our development department for modernization and upgrades (M&U) for Medium Sized Gas Turbines (MGT) 15-60 MW.
We are a group of 9 members, with background in various engineering fields, that are located in Finspång, Sweden.
The general goal of the M&U department is to help our customer to be better and reach new targets. This includes fuel flexibility enabling green fuels, lowering emissions to comply with the everchanging legislation and society demands, increase the overall efficiency and improve the power output. R&D within M&U develops the solutions to achieve this, and package them into sales products for the global gas turbine fleet.
The R&D department is responsible for several technical areas such as mechanical auxiliary systems, gear box, control and Instrumentation and generator.
Now we are looking for a technical area responsible within following system groups
* Fuel systems & lube oil
* Acoustics systems (Air intake, ventilation, enclosure and exhaust), incl fire and gas detection system.
* Develop upgrade products for the service market.
* Propose R&D projects and budget in the annual P&I process together with the product manager.
* Have and maintain a technical competence within the technical area to support service business.
* Have a continuous dialog with the Technical area responsible (TOA) on New Unit Business (NUB) and/or sub supplier, especially regarding new standards and technical solutions.
* Own and drive technical issues in Engineering within the technical area.
* Technical lead, review and contribute in R&D projects, pre-studies and technical investigations.
* Verify and validate technical and practical possibilities of upgrade product ideas proposed by Innovative Solutions and Product Manager.
Who are you?
* You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant engineering field or an equivalent skillset from experience
* You have experience of gas turbines and its auxiliary systems or other relevant experience from for example process industry.
* You can structure and plan your own work and support/lead other with your technical competence when needed
* You have a great interest to lead and develop new products within your technical area for the service business learn new things is an integrated part of your way of working
* You are comfortable using English in writing and verbally.
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 206541 and no later than 1st of May. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Daniel Nilsson tel. +46 (0)70 170 24 85 or for questions about the recruitment process contact responsible recruiter Unn Thorén on +46 (0)122-842 79.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget