1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in TV, semiconductor, and telecommunication and display panels with 220,000 people across 75 countries within nine independently operated business units. The consolidated sales amounted in 2012 to US$143 billion. Samsung Electronics Nordic AB had a turnover of 14, 2 billion SEK in 2012. Since 1992, the company has grown rapidly, currently has 500 employees and offers the latest in mobile phones, audio and video, IT products and home appliances.
Want to join a fast growing company in the electronic industry?
Samsung is expanding and looking for a post-sales engineer to our B2B service team. In this role you will have the overall technical responsibility for the service in B2B print solutions. You will act as third line towards our key B2B customers and solve the more advanced issues. You will have a lot of internal- and external contacts and be an important part of Samsung?s continuing growth in B2B print segment in the Nordic Region.
- Support Samsung Technical Engineers in daily operations
- Identify and solve critical issues in end customer environments
- Support presales in on site end-customer and partner pilot tests
- Proactively manage and coordinate solution and technical feedback
- Experience in professional printer products and solutions
- Technical degree preferred, alternatively exceptional track record
- Excellent Swedish and English, Finnish is an advantage
- Fundamental knowledge of IT- infrastructure management and IT department operations
- End-customer oriented and responsive to their business issues
We are looking for a problem solver with a short learning curve and ability to adapt and take initiative.
To be successful in the role you need to be energetic and self-propelled with a passion for technology.
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates change and a fast pace in your everyday work.
Send your CV and cover letter via our website:
Dont wait too long with your application since we are continuously reviewing CV: s.
We look forward to your application!