1 platser 6 månader eller längre Heltid
The Global Hygiene Category leads SCAs hygiene brand portfolio and delivers brand development and innovation for our three business areas, Incontinence Care, Consumer Goods and Professional Hygiene.
As a part of continuing to build the Global Hygiene Category organization, we are searching for a Global Technical Innovation Manager to lead innovation jointly with a brand innovation counterpart. The open position is within Professional Hygiene and you will specifically work with innovation in the area of Customer Friendly Pack Solutions. This position is for a maternity cover from Jan 2014 until Feb 2015.
You will take prioritized concepts through all stages of the innovation funnel from concept to launch. Cooperating closely with lead markets, CRU, R&D and others, you will create a long term innovation plan for your area. In turn, this will lead to a strong launch plan that will drive company sales growth and reach overall SCA targets.
The position is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
You will focusing on the following specific tasks:
* Lead insight driven and commercially motivated innovation projects in the area of customer friendly pack solutions
* Consult with (and possibly) join innovation projects led by other innovation teams to secure that product developments are launched to market with optimal packaging solutions
* Act as a Tork global packaging ambassador and interface with Global Hygiene Supply, the business units and other relevant stakeholders in securing alignment to and motivation of the global packaging strategy
* Determining the ?right? pack solution per product group and geography on the Tork assortment
* Setting and owning the appropriate set of mandatory parameters to guide manufacturing with respect to packaging for the Tork assortment
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
* University degree required
* 5+ years? experience in technical development and innovation management
* Technical experience in personal hygiene is an advantage
* Proven skills in innovation development & delivery is an advantage
* Experience in running multi-functional teams effectively
* Ability to work effectively in collaborative international environment.
QUALIFICATION AND LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
* You have a track record in technical product development and innovation management.
* Good problem solving skills.
* You have an entrepreneurial eye for the business potential it offers
* Strong project management and networking skills
* Self-motivated, objective driven with ability to work autonomously
* Can sell ideas well and find the right stakeholders
* Makes the vision happen
* Hungry to lead and change the game
* Creates an environment for innovation
* Has courage and shows perseverance
DO YOU WANT TO APPLY? Please click on the link below if you are interested in finding out more.