OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
LeanNova Engineering is an engineering service company situated in Trollhättan, Sweden, created in 2012 by former engineers from Saab Automobile AB. Together with our main investor Fouriertransform AB, we are developing the company to compete internationally, mainly focusing on the automotive industry. We offer our customers excellence in development and integration of systems and attributes for complete vehicles. We have since the start-up in February 2012 grown to over 170 employees with a majority of former Saab engineers but also persons with other experiences. We will continue to grow rapidly and we plan to open offices in Shanghai and Gothenburg.
For this position we are looking for test and validation engineers, working with tests, validation and integration of in-vehicle infotainment systems. You shall have experience in agile techniques and SCRUM. It is positive if you have experience from tools like Vector CANalyzer/CANoe or Intrepid NeoVi Fire.
Key work tasks: Developing test rig stands for infotainment testing, test plans and procedures, maintaining engineering vehicles (flashing, coding, replacing parts), subsystem tests at bench and vehicles, field test at different places in Europe and China, faulttracing issues found and reporting issues and errors to suppliers.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experiance in SW testing
- Able to travel min.5-8 weeks per year
- Self-propelled with high motivation
- Good experiance in automotive electrical systems
- Experiance in analyzing failures
- Experiance with electric control units
- Good know-how about vehicle diagnostics systems
- Experiance in maintaining vehicles
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience in measurements, test & validation techniques
- Previous experience from Automotive Engineering
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical Engineering
If you want to develop yourself and at the same time work with a fun, skilled and growing team to develop innovative solutions for our customers, this may be the job for you!
Ola Wennberg, email@example.com, +46 (0)723 700 794
Martin Öman, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)767 699 659