OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in wire line, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age.
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
We are now building up a network service organization and are looking for competent and driven new colleagues.
Responsibilities as Transmission Support Engineer within DWDM :
- Receive incidents related to SDH & DWDM Network through Functional Escalation and provide third and higher level support.
- 3rd Level fault and Service Restoration.
- Track & Manage Service problem.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults if necessary.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and in helping to evaluate alternative solutions.
- Track and report recurring problems or failures and provide associated consequences of problems if there is a business impact to Customer.
- Report on Problem Management performance identifying and managing action plans for outstanding problems.
- TTO acceptance and approval.
- Control & Support reactive or planned activities.
- Management Notification & Escalation.
- Apply approved solutions in line with agreed timeline to implement on Problem Management performance identifying action plans for outstanding problems.
- Escalate tickets to Incident Problem Management and senior Management.
- Configuration and commisioning of network elements.
- Provide assistance on new equipment and product testing.
- Scheduled on call 24/7.
Qualifications for the position:
- 5-7 years working experience in Telecommunications with at least 5 years involved in Transport Technologies.
- In depth experience in working with support for DWDM/CWDM /Fibre Networks/Optics/SDH/.
- Previously experience in working with layer 2 and layer 3 is preferable.
- Relevant Communications Engineering / Computer Science Degree
- Industry training in transport technologies/platforms.
As a person you should have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills, strong process compliance
- Service minded
- Analytical skills.
- A thorough, organized and methodical approach to work
Welcome with you application.
Interviews will be ongoing through out the recruitment process.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget