1 platser Tillsvidare Heltid Lön enligt överenskommelse Heltid Anställningstid enligt överenskommelse
3 words describe what you have as a mantra: Great User Experiences. Correct? If you recognize yourself, then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a UI Artist to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
In your role as UI Artist you will deliver high quality UI experiences and assets and achieve optimum results from an ergonomic, aesthetic and technical perspective within the needs of the game’s user interface. You will report to the Producer and will work closely with the art leads, programmers and game designers.
- Create wire-frames with clear information structure and user interaction flow
- Development of UI mock-ups to help establish the art styleof the game
- Help plan and estimate all 2D work within the project
- Create and implement 2D assets into the game engine
- Maintain a consistent styleand carry out revisions as required
You have an enormous passion for games and an excellent eye for color, shape, composition and iconography. An extremely good understanding of the fundamentals of good UI design in terms of the entire user experience. You are task driven, self-motivated, proactive and communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
To be successful in this position you:
- Are an expert in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Have strong skills in visual communication and graphic design
- Are familiar with new UI/UX trends and interested in creating world-class experiences
- Have experience with Unreal Engine
- Have an excellent understanding of the full pipeline for getting UI assets into a game engine
- Have good communication and organizational skills
- Are proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
- Are an excellent team player with great communication and organization skills
- You have some experience in 3D software (Maya, 3DStudio Max, …) and are capable of introducing some of those elements into the UI design
- You have some experience with video editing tools (After Effects, Premiere, etc…) and are capable of integrating motion graphics or videos into the UI design
- Portfolio with multiple strong examples of UI art
- Your portfolio must be provided through a website
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.