Sell what you love. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our client´s business in existing markets and beyond. Our client don’t just sell creative solutions to their clients and partners, they help to shape them; using their expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts. We're looking for you with a minimum of 4 years experience in digital media, planning and/or buying to join our client's Account Management team.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the sales cycle from RFP submission to wrap, with a focus on providing consultative client service. This role includes strategic planning, consultative selling, project management and data led storytelling. You will be a reliable and crucial team member who can anticipate client needs. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do:
* Deliver best-in-class customer service to advertiser and agency partners
* Field client questions throughout the sales cycle across all buying channels
* Own the RFP response and media plan creation processes across all buying channels
* Prepare key data points for client meetings and media plan recommendations
* Regularly participate in client meetings to deepen client relationships
* Partner with cross-functional internal teams to deliver campaign results
* Spearhead the campaign activation and creative production processes
* Partner with Campaign Manager to manage campaign performance and ensure success
* Provide ongoing, comprehensive campaign insights and learnings to client
* Lead brand measurement initiatives and present findings to clients
* Proactively identify and close incremental and renewal opportunities
* Own the post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations to drive repeat business
* Adhere to internal best practice guidelines, processes, and operating cadences
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
* You have a minimum of 4 years experience in digital media, planning and/or buying
* You have strong industry knowledge and a desire to grow within the digital media industry
* You have a reputation of providing world class customer service
* You have the ability to translate client requests to make recommendations that meet business objectives
* You have the ability to craft impactful sales rationale stories by using data and research
* You have excellent dexterity in excel and powerpoint, and have experience working within CRMs, OMSs, ad servers and other digital media tech systems
As a person you are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail who can work independently within a team focused organization You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed oriented environment and have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination, they strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for their employees.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell