OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Can you really reach out to the whole world, creating a better everyday life for the many people? In Älmhult, Sweden you can. Älmhult is home to IKEA of Sweden. Here the IKEA range is developed and made available to stores and customers all over the world.
At IKEA of Sweden you will work in a truly international and dynamic environment. You will have different opportunities to learn new skills and where the goal always is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We are now looking for an Accounting Specialist to the Accounting department.
We offer a challenging and inspiring role where you will have the possibility to be a part of a great team working together to support the business in the best possible way. Are you ready to grow with us?
As Accounting Specialist you work close to the other team members and your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Responsible for that the accounting and reporting is compliant with accounting legislation and practice (Swedish and Dutch gaap), income tax and VAT regulations and correct according to group guidelines and rules.
• Be jointly responsible for the monthly closing and year end closing, together with the Accounting Manager and other team members.
• Reconcile various accounts and identify errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
• Review the balance sheet and profit & loss and make necessary adjustments to correctly reflect accruals and provisions.
• Perform analyses on operating expenses and sales to ensure accurate accounting records.
• Pro-actively, together with colleagues within the accounting team and our stakeholders, improve and automate accounting and analytical processes where possible.
You will report to the Accounting Manager and the position is placed in Älmhult, Sweden.
If you have any questions about the role please contact the Accounting Manager, Magnus Carlberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or People & Culture Recruiter, email@example.com, Christina Appelqvist 0766-113804
Does this sound interesting to you?
Please send your application, CV and personal letter, in Swedish latest by August 10, 2021. Make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role! Please note that due to the summer vacation period it might take a while until you hear back from us.