OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 5 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The banking sector is undergoing fundamental change with digitalization, new technology and regulatory framework that is continuously transforming the clients business. As the financial landscape is changing, the client is shifting from business-driven IT, to an IT-driven business. The IT-development is run in shorter sprints using agile ways of working, ensuring fast delivery and value in line with customer and business needs.
The client are looking for a Business Analyst to be responsible for leading and co-ordinating the activities.
- Analyze and convert privacy requirements into concrete deliverables for SEB.
- Support in Integrating and operationalize GDPR requirements, by driving your own project deliverables and activities, collaborating with the line organization.
- Integrate the requirements into the relevant policies, processes and relevant work instructions.
- Supporting in developing a control framework with the line organization to enable them to have effective oversight over their unstructured personal data.
- Identify delivery issues and risks, support mitigation strategies with expertise and escalate risks when necessary.
- Actively contribute to the program’s strategy, culture and aligning it with business plans/dates.
- Implementation and coordination of GDPR requirements in regards of transfer of Data Privacy.
- Coordinate and drive digital solution to support the Transfer Impact Assessment.
- Boost the implementation of Data Privacy by Design & Default.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Minimum 5-10 years working experience in financial or consultancy services.
- Experience in change management initiatives.
- Experience in data management initiatives.
- GDPR regulatory experience is a merit as well as sourcing project management skills.
- Strong business analysis.
- Drive collaboration via strong stakeholder engagement and management at a senior level.
- Risk mindset - you are expected to proactively identify, understand and act on current and future risks.
- Process improvement orientated with the user design and control in focus.
- Curious mindset.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good presentation and commercial acumen.
- Capacity to work in an agile environment, easily adaptable and can work independently.
- Working language is English, Swedish is a merit.
Swedish and English
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya